Ten Steps- Original Song Ten Steps- Original Song

This is real nice. The mixing quality is awesome. The lyrics are great. Just wanted to say this is good stuff and keep it up. Your voice is really made for hooks in pieces like these.

Breathing Mercury Breathing Mercury

It Just seemed like your sounds were thrown into the room and argued with one another rather than creating a nice construction. At least the beginning anyways. The end was really nice. If it was your intention to be a little more... abrasive, with the intro, then my apologies, because that was achieved.

gingerspine responds:

I do agree with you, it is a bit of a jumble at the beginning. I wrote the beginning and the end at different times so I was definitely in a different state of mind. Had originally planned for it to be just kinda noisy but I changed my mind later on and never went back to making it work better together. Thank you for the review!

Velvet Ash Velvet Ash

Has remnants of some RHCP in there... Especially with the harsh in your face bits to then pull out to where you are almost pressing your eardrums against the speakers with inquisitiveness and then BAM! more guitars.. I like it :) keep it up.

MM2 Wiley Trance Mix MM2 Wiley Trance Mix

I really like it, and serendipity, but I was just looking at a comment you posted on one of my pieces and then lead me here :P.

The volume seems a little.. low, it could be my end so I will not pull from the score for that.

Some of the key changes are ... harsher.. not all a bad thing, just not my cup of tea :P. I know some like more of a "sloppy" (not in an offensive way I hope) kind of delivery. But anyways, nice piece and keep up the good work.

djshadows responds:

Thank you very, very much! :) all ppl should be as descriptive when rating. I really deeply appreciate it. Do you have any requests that you would like to hear? I have a 100% original mix I am working on that sounds totally better than this one I think. But I can take the time out to do something for you if you like? Let me know... :) and thanks very much again... (The new track coming is called "FireFly" high paced goth german dark trance dubstep with some real rap... mix really cool too...)

Vexian-Some Name Vexian-Some Name

I feel like i just watched a remix of X-files for some reason.. Like at some point I was going to see "The Truth is out there" and then fight some big Headed Alien DJ and then Mosh around his intergalactic DJ stand. And Party where glowsticks are not needed because everyone just glows...

I liked the place this took me.

landon91 responds:

Haha, alright, I'm glad you liked it and the visual experience it gave you! Thanks for the comment and rating!

Sky High (Medic Remix) Sky High (Medic Remix)

I am confused as to why so many are complaining of the "raw" feeling. I listened to the whole thing multiple times and could not find any part where they did not "mesh" and personally, there is nothing better than a good nasty messy dub. and the sample was mixed together really nice with just a hint of nasty here and there. This is going to be a personal favorite of mine for a long time.

MedicTheSpaceCat responds:

This is my favorite review so far! Very much appreciated!

-Medic

SWeissen P - Plus 1 SWeissen P - Plus 1

I love happy dubs like this. I will now listen to this in my car on the way to work.

SWeissenP responds:

Thank you, appreciate it!

Platforms In The Factory Platforms In The Factory

Great Little song. It was actually exactly what I was looking for! I used it in a little video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it-FZG gNze8&feature=youtu.be

There is the link if you would like to see. Viewers are linked back to this page in the description. Thanks again for such a great song!

sPhly - Memories sPhly - Memories

nice enviroment

all of your ambient sounds go together really nice. i love how unkowingly the piece moves close to you then backs off and then its dancing right next to you again. really enjoyable.

Shoephly responds:

really glad you enjoyed it :)

and thanks for the kind words! :D

-shoephly

V103 - Far Away V103 - Far Away

awesome

do have just the music track for this? I am steaming with ideas to use this on. if you dont mind...

Vertigo103 responds:

yea sure lemme put it up some where and Ill private message you.