One Chance One Chance

well

i almost didnt think i would get to replay it. and for all of 10 minutes i didnt get to. but now i am and it is worth it. great game.

Space Worms Space Worms

strangely

this game is simple. but addicting. and hard. good game.

Most Addicting Game Ever Most Addicting Game Ever

familar

I will not say this is the most addicting game ever played. It seems alot like naked runner for the iphone. except for a mouse instead of your finger. which honestly... isnt as fun.

ImpactGames responds:

Well it's not like your computer has a touch screen.

Santa Rockstar 3 Santa Rockstar 3

fantastic

great game. graphics, response, difficulty. It is amazing. Love the high score board. it is amazing and fun to play.

Wii Menu Emulator Demo Wii Menu Emulator Demo

what?

so you tell someone that they have no right to tell you what to post. actually... they do. thanks to these nifty voting system, that is exactly what they are doing. you post something, then we tell you if it is good or not. (in this case not). Suprisingly this post in particalur has managed to pump blood through itself to last this long. However i doubt it will last forever. its a waste of time to debate every comment with immature garble as it only further hurts your reputation as a worthless bag of flesh, with little to no talent. im sorry, but this review took by far more effort and thought than your animation, replied comments, or entire living structure...(just a guess on that last one) so have a good day.

Shitassm responds:

how long did it take for you to come up with that?

You MIGHT Get Nervous You MIGHT Get Nervous

wow

I love a game that i get angry playing. I voted high for it only because i honestly just got too pissed off to continue. However comma i believe that its difficulty level may be a little on the high side, but i understand that that may be the intention. good game.

Flash Chatroom Flash Chatroom

good

reminds me of the good ol' yahoo chatroom days. where you could civiclly carry on with great conversations with great people. this deserves a 5. a mean a person who can really take the time to code such an interactive masterpiece between users just deserves it. You are completely my idol and i love everything about this game.

Stickman adventures!demo Stickman adventures!demo

alright

it was decent. entertaining... some of the controls are sticky and a little difficult. but overall... it is a slightly good game for a newcomer. i like the use of the 's' button, it adds a little more strategy to the game.