A frog in A Store A frog in A Store

great

i dont know where all of this rage is coming from.. but this movie is teh epic.

grand theft zombie intro grand theft zombie intro

dissapointed

This is disgraceful that this animation passed through voting. I cant believe that the community here let this slide. I have seen much better crappy animations come out with much lower scores. This is just horrible. I dont know whats going on, i dont care whats going on. If your animation instructor in your college thought this was a well completed animation, well, I really think that the individual should reasses their career choice. And whether your college status seems truthful or not, which it doesnt based on grammar and the awfulness of this animation, is irrelevent. This animation is horrible, shouldnt have been posted. And most definitly should not have made it passed prelim voting.

And as for you EVERYTHING BY EVERYONE comment.

eveything that is posted is cosigned by every member. And i honestly do not want something like this associated with me or the community I am apart of. Like editors of a prepublished book we are searching for the mistakes and errors before the final finish. And this.. is a complete write out. However:

.::Constructive::.
1. The sounds are loud and obnoxious. You Should Fix that.
2. All of your characters were the same, just squished back and forth to resemble movement.
3. the detail of what you drew was horrible. Should practice your artwork
4. The storyline was blurry (understatement) even for an intro.

Hope your "game" is better.

Kid goes to the bar Kid goes to the bar

the idea was funny

but it sounded like you were scared to actually yell into the microphone.... i loved the way the characters moved and the story was good. so i gave it a 5 neways.

TheAnimationNetwork responds:

thank you very much for the review, the 10, and the 5. Dont forget to check out my youtube in the author comments, thats where my other flash animations are. some are on newgrounds as well.

A Day at the Barn Pt. 1 A Day at the Barn Pt. 1

amazing

its great to watch an animation that isnt great graphically but is excellent in just story and delivery. and i love the little rap at the end.

Chopping Bird Chopping Bird

unique

crazy 4 legged birds.

Thought I'd Seen It All Thought I'd Seen It All

as a drunk

... i must say that i was reminded of "despicable me" with the voice impressions. but i gave it a 4/5 beacuase hey, im very very drunk and what do i know. it took me fucking 20 mins to type this basterd. and i think i m doing quite well. well anyways they animation is great. but the boice acting im sure needs some orgintality. but over all i am sure it was great.

YAY! my new company YAY! my new company

rawr

dude musta blown up from excessive gayness

Oooo A Tankie Oooo A Tankie

well

that really sucked. I have no fancy words to take the time to sugarcoat it. I mean... it did not have any entertaining value to it at all. The voice quality was horrible... the story line was extremely predictable, stupid, and quite annoying. if that was the remake, i would hate to see the first one.

TANKWOMEN TANKWOMEN

once in a lifetime

once in a lifetime (about 20 times a night)

a newgrounds reviewer is faced with animations like these is put upon them that they must either:

A.) develop a sense of humor that the animation cannot defy or
B.) Flame the hell out of it in a review that no one will pay attention too, because apparently no one gives a fuck so...

hey! sweet action on the animation, kept me on the edge of my seat, a good addition to the tankmen(now tankpeople) series... should be highly recomended to the front page just for sheer awesomeness, FuCk the score... its all about awesome...

Why BuddhaGeo Sucks Why BuddhaGeo Sucks

i wish...

to hump this animation, oh what joy it brings XP i want it in or around my mouth, unless it is male... then maybe a beer and some football games instead of the humping and the mouth...

Heil responds: